Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reoccurring Dreams

So lately I've been having this awful dream that leaves me waking in a panic. I'm in this house. Or mansion I should say because this place was humongous. I lived in the house with a group of other people. I cannot name the people because they were faceless. A group of men came into the house and opened fire on me and the other people in the house. The men were dressed in suits, as if they were high class killers. all I could do was hide in the closet. And watch as people were slaughtered. And every morning I wake up right as the closet door opens. That's it. I wake up in a panic; sweating and panting. This dream has visited me many times now. And I get nervous when I go to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia!! found you hun!
    ok your dream, I have been thinking about this and I believe it has a lot to do with what we have been talking about, your wanting everyone to know and accept your choice of spiritual path. Once you feel comfortable within your path (read scott cunningham) LOL your dream will go away. until then take a piece of amethyst and meditate with it for you to have happier dreams do this each night then put the stone under your pillow and then ask Goddess to protect you while you sleep and only allow good dreams in. You might want to buy a dream catcher too.

    ReplyDelete