Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Upside down and backwards emotions

I was laying in bed last night..well..this morning really because it was after mid night. I couldn't fall asleep because latley ive been on a nocturnal clock. I was laying there playing with my phone, looking through all my pictures..and drawing in the sketch pad..and going through my gps finding random places I'd never even heard of before. I was bored I guess..then I put my phone under my pillow and closed my eyes. Do you ever get to that point where there's nothing on your mind so you start thinking about the most random things ever? Well..that's what happened...I started thinking about a bunch of scary movies I watched a few weeks ago..and that wasn't good, because then I started moving around alot..in fear that something was going to grab my leg, and I kept kicking because the blanket would bunch up at the edge of the bed, and I didn't like looking down and seeing a big mass at the edge of my bed. I'm superstitious and afraid of the dark. I know..you get over your fears of the dark when you're a little kid, but me, no..I'm still wicked afraid of the dark..and almost 19.

So i finally stopped thinking the boogy monster was in my ear when I took my phone out again and started going through the apps again. It distrated me you know? So I'm looking through my pictures again and  randomly started crying, not like balling, but like I had a few tears rolling down my cheeks..I think it was because I was thinking of the move..I'm excited but i'm gonna miss this..even though a good majority of the time I hate it..I'm going to miss it none the less.

After crying I was still going through the pictures and I came upon a picture that aaron sent me..it was of me..but he had altered it...the picture was originally a side view of my face, but he made it look like it was a front view..it looked so funny..I looked like a jack-o-lantern. I died laughing. I was still crying, but I was laughing too..odd..

So then I put my phone back under my pillow and close my eyes again...and started thinking of the way people have been treating me latley and I got so mad..like I was ready to jump out of bed and flip out...

It was so wierd..I went through such an odd emotional change in just like an hour..laying in my bed..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment