Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Friday, February 26, 2010

Here's To...


I've actually got so much to say..so much I wish people would hear, people would understand, people would listen to. But I sit infront of this screen and nothing comes out. I haven't the slightest clue where to start. I mean I had every intention on getting my story out, but now I can't find it. Does that mean that it really just doesn't matter any more? Like I went through it, I survived it...and that's it..no more? Who cares? Because latley that's how I've been feeling. I used to want everyone to know why the heck I am the way I am..because it's been questioned before..but now...I'm just like..ugh..I let it go..it's over and done with and as long as the people who it involved don't come around then I really don't care to live by it.

I'd love to be able to say I'm starting over, but as my experiences have told me..there's no such thing. I mean...is there? Ugh...what everrrr...here's to starting somewhere different...here's to forgetting the past to my best ability...here's to being optamistic

No comments:

Post a Comment