Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Friday, February 26, 2010

Grey's Anatomy

Last night I was watching the second season of Grey's anatomy on my laptop..which by the way, if you're one of those people that can't stand watching movies on a small screen such as the 14" laptop I've got..you'd hate my life..I don't have a tv..haha.. Anywhoo...I was watching the episode with the train colision. That one brings tears to my eyes no matter how many times I watch it. I mean gosh, it starts off with poor Meredith getting stood up..well...ok...she waits for like seven hours...ok..less..but I obviously don't have the real time, I just know she was there forever. Anyway..she's waiting there for McDreamy to show up and sweep her away. Does he show? Of course not, because he supposedly doesn't want to give up his old life in one day. If you ask me, that was a crappy excuse..I mean he moved from New York to Seattle..so obviously he was getting away..he ignored all her calls..forgot all about them and started over with his new life and Meredith..never mentioning being married...so yeahhhh he was giving up his life..what's the differenc now? So..Meredith gets paged because of the train incident..and misses him coming in. He shows up bout 20 mins after she leaves..figures. So after that quite depressing situation there's Donny..the girl who was stuck with the pole going through her and the other man..yes "through"...she was on one of those cute blonds you just have to take care of..you know? Like..easy to love..cracks jokes to cheer you up..and you laugh because she's trying so hard..not because the joks was funny..well...you see..it came down to her and the man stuck on the pole with her. Either she died, or he did. Of course as fate would have it she died..before they took her off the pole she asked if her boyfriend was there yet. No. So told McDreamy to tell him when he showed up..."If love were enough, I'd still be here with him". Well..bring on the tears...they pull her off...and she's all crashing and what not..and Meredith's there with her hand in the wound yelling out "You can't just abandon her..you can't just leave her"..which obviously we can tell is how she's feeling about McDreamy...so anywayyy...in the end..McDreamy stays with Addy..and Meredith goes about her depressed workaholic life and I play the next episode....gosh...what a soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment